Shakila is an actress best known for her dance in 1954 film ‘Aar Paar’ and her role in 1956 film ‘C.I.D’. ‘Aar Paar’ is the first film she is featured as an adult actress. The films before that featured Shakila in child roles.
After being featured in more than 40 movies, Shakila retired from the film industry in 1963. She moved to the United Kingdom with her husband and didn’t return back to the film industry. Shakila, Noor (Noorjahan) and Nasreen are three beautiful sisters brought up by their aunt and they led a very difficult childhood in Mumbai. They had lost their parents in a very young age. All three sisters had their share of exposure in Indian cinema.
Born on January 1, 1935; Shakila debuted in Indian cinema at the age of 14 in 1949 in the film ‘Duniya’ and the last film she was featured was in 1963 film ‘Ustadon Ke Ustad’.
- Shakila was born on January 1, 1935
- Debuted in Indian cinema as a child artist at the age of 14
- Shakila has danced and acted in more than 40 films
- Retired from the film industry in 1963 to go and live with her husband in UK.
- Shakila’s sisters Noor and Nasreen were also artists in Indian film industry
- 1963 – Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye, Mulzim, Ustadon Ke Ustad
- 1962 – Baghdad Ki Raaten, China Town, Naqli Nawab, Tower House
- 1961 – Reshmi Rumal
- 1960 – Abdulla, Baraat, Dr. Shaitan, Gambler, Shriman Satyawadi
- 1959 – Forty Days, Guest House , Kali Topi Lal Rumal , School Master
- 1958 – Al Hilal, Chaubees Ghante , Post Box 999
- 1957 – Begunah, Naag Padmini, Paristan
- 1956 – C.I.D. , Caravan, Jhansi Ki Rani, Malika , Paisa Hi Paisa, Roop Kumari
- 1955 – Mast Qalandar, Ratna Manjari
- 1954 – Aar-Paar , Alibaba and 40 Thieves, Gul Bahar, Halla Gulla, Khushboo, Laila, Lal Pari, Noor Mahal
- 1953 – Armaan, Madmust, Shahenshah, Aaghosh
- 1950 – Dastan (a child artist role)
- 1949 – Duniya
In her acting career, Shakila had worked with the best directors of Indian cinema like A.R. Kardar, Mehboob Khan and Guru Dutt. Mehboob Khan is credited to introduce Shakila in the movies.
The actors she had casted with include Shammi Kapoor, Chandrashekhar, Guru Dutt, Raj Kapoor, Dev Anand, Manoj Kumar, Sunil Dutt, Vijay Anand, Pradeep Kumar, Jairaj, Vijay Anand and Johnny Walker. In addition to being her favorite co-artist Johnny Walker is also her brother-in-law who had married her sister Noor and one of the most famous comedy artists in Indian cinema.
Some of the melodious musical scores featuring Shakila are:
NOTE: This post is a part of iMujra "What is an Item Number?" series. In this series we are covering the definition of item number in Indian cinema and dive into the history of item numbers. This post, a profile of an item girl, Shakila, is meant to be a part of the second part in the series – "History of Item Number in Bollywood" (to be published soon).
Incoming search terms:
- mujra xnxx hd
- desi xnxx mujra
- mujra hd xnxx
- mujra xnxx pk