It seems, Katrina Kaif had considered entering the adult film industry before she made entry in Bollywood. At least, her photos with one of the producers, Terry Stephens indicates that she had approached him for some project. It is not known if she had actually acted in any such movies but, she sure had met him and discussed the possibilities.
Its not only Katrina, photos of her sister Isabelle with Terry Stephens can also be found online.
A few facts:
- Katrina’s past is murky. Katrina’s Indian origin is always questioned although she claims to be ‘hundred per cent Indian’.
- A mms of her sister Isabel, told to be from an adult flick, turned out to be fake.
- Film stars meet with lot of people and people like to take photograph with them. In most cases these stars don’t even know their names, leave aside their profession.
Photo – Katarina with her mother Suzanne Turquotte at the People’s Choice Awards in 2012
Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong in 1893 (or 1982) and goes with her mother’s name – Katrina Turquotte. Read everything about her in IndiaToday.
The dancer Suhaee Abro says that she learnt dancing even before she learnt how to walk. She show an immense amount of passion toward dance.
She started learning dance at 7 from the classical dancer Sheema Kirmani. She started performing since a tender age of 8 years-old. The first solo performance of Suhaee was at 12 and she also started acting in theater and television at that time. Her first music video was created by Tehrik-e-Niswan.
Actress Anushka Sharma, is going to be one more actress to be featured as an item girl in a movie. Cricketer Virat Kohli’s girlfriend, Sharma is going to dance in the item number of the film ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ The movie is scheduled to release in June of 2015.
The item number is titled Swing, will also feature Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoort, Shefali Shah and Farahan Akhtar. This will be the first item number Anushka had ever done.
The top actress of Bollywood, Rekha, has turned 60 today (on October 10, 2014). She is the living legend of Bollywood film industry. She is known as one of the most appreciated mujra dancers in Bollywood movies.
- Rekha was born on 10 October 1954
- Rekha was born in Chennai (then Madras) to Tamil actor Gemini Ganesan and Telugu actress Pushpavalli. She was born before her parents married. During her childhood Gemini Ganesan had refused paternity to Rekha.
- Rekha’s original name is Bhanurakhi Ganesan
- Rekha debuted acting in ‘Rangula Ratnam’, a Telugu film in 1966 as a child artist. ‘Rangula Ratnam’ had won National Film Award for Best feature film in Telugu that year.
- Rekha debuted in lead role in Kannada film “Operation Jackpot Nalli C.I.D 999″ in 1969 opposite to Rajkumar.
- Rekha also starred in her first Hindi film, “Anjana Safar” in 1969. But, because of censor and other problems, the movie was released a decade later (in 1979) titled ‘Do Shikaari’. Rekha told that she was tricked into a kissing scene in the movie.
- In 1970s she made Bollywood debut in ‘Sawan Bhadon’ in leading role. Navin Nischol was opposite to Rekha in ‘Sawan Bhadon’
- Rekha acted in more than 180 films in 40 years of her acting career.
- She had won three Filmfare Awards two best actress and one for supporting actress role. She won Best Actress Award for her roles in Khubsoorat (1980), Khoon Bhari Maang (1988). She had also won one Filmfare Awards for Best Supporting Actress in Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1996).
- Rekha won National Film Award for Best Actress for her role in Umrao Jaan (1981).
- In 2010, she was honoured with the Padma Shri by the Government of India.
- In 1990, Rekha married Delhi-based industrialist Mukesh Aggarwal. A year later—while she was in London—he committed suicide, after several previous attempts, leaving a note, “Don’t blame anyone”.
- Rekha’s best known relationship was her long-time affair with superstar Amitabh Bachchan. The affair ended after their last movie together ‘Silsila’. There was also a rumor of her marriage to actor Vinod Mehra in 1973. Rekha however says Vinod is only a “well wisher”.
A famous Pashto female singer, Gulnar (also known as Muskan) was killed at her home on June 18 night. In a report, four unknown men forced in her house and opened fired on her.
Immediately after the incident, Gulnar was rushed to the hospital where she lost her life. Gulnar lived in Peshawar, a northwestern city of Pakistan. Gulnar, 38, was married three times in the past and had personal enemies.
It is likely that Shanti Dynamite might be one of the participants of the controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ Season 8. If the news is true, that would be the repetition of what another similar actress, Sunny Leone, did in ‘Bigg Boss’ Season 5. The reality show is considered the doorway to Bollywood for Sunny and we wouldn’t be surprised if Shanti does that same.
Although Shanti denies copying Sunny Leone and she is original, it does make sense to copy the things that has proven to work. In the past various item girls had participated in ‘Bigg Boss’. It is also to be noted, none other participants had benefited like Sunny.
The new Bollywood star, Sunny Leone, is featured in new looks in her third Bollywood movie. The adult star who has told that she is won’t leave Bollywood to go back to her past profession of adult film industry, is well received in Bollywood.
In her upcoming movie ‘Leela’, Sunny Leone is featured as a crazy lover who is deeply in love to a normal man. The movie directed by Bobby Khan will feature Sunny in completely new looks. In a photo released by the film team, Sunny is seen as a sexy princess seating in a throne.
The Bollywood actress and former adult film star Sunny Leone has announced that she won’t return back to the previous profession. She says that she is trying hart to delete the dark past. In a latest interview, Sunny told that she wants to be better known as a Bollywood actress rather that an adult actress.
As the demand of Sunny in Bollywood movies keeps on increasing, she has also responded by telling that she won’t return back to her previous profession. The last movie of Sunny ‘Ragini MMS 2′ was also highly successful and she was well received in Bollywood. Apart from being hot and sexy body, Sunny also has a beautiful face to go with it. It seems, she also knows the formula to woo the Indian audience with the right balance of sex and sensuality.
The adult artist of UK is all set to debut in Bollywood in an upcoming movie ‘Savita Barbie’. The actress to debut in a movie to be made on a cartoon character celebrated her 23rd birthday on June 1 in UK.
Here are 5 things you might want to learn about the actress who followed the path of Sunny Leone to Bollywood.
- The real name of Shanti Dynamite is Sofiya Vasileiadou.
- Sofiya’s mom is an Indian and her father is of Greek origin.
- Shanti Dynamite was born on June 1, 1992.
- Shanti has 9 tattoos on her body.
- Shanti is debuting in Bollywood in upcoming movie ‘Savita Barbie’, an erotic tale on the gangs of the Mumbai underworld. .
After Sunny Leone, now it is Shanti Dynamite’s turn to enter Bollywood. It seems, Shanti is all set to enter the Indian movie industry. She also tried to create a controversy over Sunny Leone. And she had recently landed in Mumbai in search for a career in Bollywood. She told that she was looking for something more than an item dance in movies. After months of effort, Shanti might have landed into the camp of ‘Kamasutra 3D’ maker – Rupesh Paul’s next production. The movie titled ‘Savita Barbie’.