A Bollywood actress with a background of working in a taboo industry in India, adult actress, Sunny Leone has recently turned 33 years-old (on May 13, 2014). People have seen everything of Sunny, with clothes and without them but, she still have some facts that many don’t know.
We have compiled top 10 facts of Sunny that are not known to a lot of people:
- Sunny Leone was born in Canada on May 13, 1981 to Indian parents. Her father was from Chandigarh and her mother was from Himachal Pradesh.
- The real name of Sunny Leone is Karenjit Kaur Vohra.
- The first job Sunny took was in a German bakery at the age of 15 years. A friend there suggested her to try modeling.
- Before joining the adult film industry, Sunny was studying to be a pediatric nurse in Orange County.
- Sunny was about to debut in a Bollywood movie as a cameo role in Mohit Suri’s ‘Kalyug’. But, her $1 Million demand scared the director away.
- Apart from acting in adult movies, Sunny has also worked as director in a number of such movies. In fact, she has directed more adult films (42 films) than she has acted in (41 films).
- Before she met her husband Daniel Weber, Sunny was having an affair with Matt Erikson. Erikson was the vice president of marketing at Playboy Enterprise. Erikson and Sunny broke up in 2008. Sunny also had a brief affair with Stand up comedian Russell Peters in that year.
- Sunny owns two dogs.
- Sunny’s father was a mechanical engineer. Both her parents died before she entered Bollywood. Her father died in 2009 and her mother died in 2008.
- Sunny has a younger brother Sandeep Vohra who works as an executive chef in USA.
We wish Sunny a belated happy birthday. We wish the coming year will bring more success to her in Bollywood.